“Account Holder”, "You" or "Your" means the person who has opened a Card Account with Us by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
“Account Service Provider” the WeSwap card is linked to accounts provided by the Currency Cloud Limited in the United Kingdom and in the European Economic Area. In the United Kingdom, the Currency Cloud Limited is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 and the Payment Services Regulations for issuing of electronic money and the provision of payment services with FCA registration number 900199. In the European Economic Area, Currency Cloud has obtained an E-money licence in the Netherlands, and operates through its European
entity Currencycloud B.V., which is authorized by De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) for the issuing of electronic money with relation number DNB: R142701.
“Card Issuer” means Monavate Limited (registered number 12472532), Suite EF38, The Officers Mess Business Centre, Royston Road, Duxford, Cambridge, England, CB22 4QH, Monavate Limited is an electronic money issuer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 901097.
"Customer support" means the contact centre for dealing with queries about your Account, Wallet(s) and Card. Our contact details are:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Post: 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT, UK
- Telephone: +44 (0)2030536610
- Lost or Stolen Telephone: +44 (0)2030536610
"Card Account" or “Account” means the electronic money account to which your Card is linked.
“Card Distributor” means Weswap.com Limited, being your first point of contact if you have an issue with the Card or this Agreement.
“Card Distributor’s App” means the Card Distributor’s mobile application relating to the Account and the Card.
“Card Distributor’s Website/APP” means beta.weswap.com being the website belonging to the Card Distributor.
“Manigo Service” means the payment solution that allows Users to make (i) card transactions; (ii) transfer, request, collect, split money to/for other Users or Non-Users; or (iii) withdraw monies from your Account using a mobile device, the internet or other technologies through which Manigo may choose to offer its payment solution from time to time.
“Manigo” means Manigo Services Ltd.
"Mastercard®" means Mastercard International incorporated in New York or its successors or assigns.
"Merchant" means a retailer or any other person or firm or company providing goods and /or services that accepts cards displaying the Mastercard® acceptance symbol in payment for such goods and /or services.
“Payment Instrument” means a Card Account, a Registered Bank Account, or the WeSwap Card.
"PIN" means the personal identification number which We may issue or approve to be used with your Card.
"Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions together with the Fees Summary, any supplementary terms and conditions and amendments to them that We may notify you of from time to time.
"Transaction" means the use of the Manigo Services to instruct a third party to send/receive/request/split/collect/exchange funds on your behalf for a purpose permitted hereunder. Transaction also
means any cash withdrawal, purchase of goods and/or services (as appropriate) completed by you using Your Manigo Card, or any action which alters the balance of your Card Account.
"Us" or "We" or "Our" means Monavate Limited.
“User” means any person or entity using the Manigo Services including you and other Manigo Members.
“WeSwap App” is the software product that a User uses to access the Card Account, obtain information and use the WeSwap Services. It can be, but not limited to, in the form of a website or an application for a computing device, personal computer or mobile device.
“WeSwap Card” or "Card" means the WeSwap Mastercard® prepaid card issued by Monavate to you whether in the form of a plastic, digital or virtual card, under these Terms and Conditions.
ANNEX 1 – Cardholder Terms and Conditions
What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions (the “Terms” ) which govern the use of the personal, non-transferable card scheme branded debit card (the “Card” ) which you have been issued with or will be issued with.
Please read these Terms carefully before you use your Card. These Terms tell you who We are, who We work with, how you can use your Card and the steps you need to take to protect yourself from unauthorised use of the Card and how you and We may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these Terms, please contact Us on the Distributor’s mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the “Distributor's App”) to discuss.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not use your WeSwap card.
- Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 We May change these Terms and Conditions including without limitation changing existing fees or introducing new fees, from time to time by providing you with at least 2 calendar months’ notice unless We are required to make such a change sooner by law. All such changes will be posted on the website and such other means, We agree with you.
- 1.2 The up-to-date version of these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the website. You should check the website regularly so that you can see the latest version. You will be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any amendments made to them. We recommend that you print off a copy of these Terms and Conditions to keep for your records.
- 1.3 You will be taken to have accepted any change We notify you about, unless you tell Us that you do not agree to it, prior to the relevant change taking effect. In such circumstance, We will treat your notice to Us as notification that you wish to terminate these Terms and Conditions immediately and We will refund the balance on your Card Account. In this circumstance you will not be charged a refund fee.
- Scope of these Terms and Conditions
- 2.1 These Terms and Conditions govern your use of Cards linked to your Card Account. The funds for all Transactions are held in your Card Account and no interest will be paid on these. When You make a Transaction using your Cards the value of the Transaction plus any associated fees payable will be deducted from your Card Account and
used to complete the Transaction.
- 2.2 Cards issued to you are prepaid cards and the funds loaded onto each Card are known as electronic money. Your Card is not a credit card, charge card or a debit card. You can only spend the value of the funds that you load onto your Card Account. All Cards are issued by Monavate Limited pursuant to a license by Mastercard®.
- 2.3 Although Our activities are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, neither Your Cards nor Your Card Account are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. However, the funds in your Card Account are safeguarded by the account service provider, which means that they are kept separate from Our assets so in the unlikely event We become insolvent, your funds remain safe from our creditors.
- Cards issuance
- 3.1 To be issued a Card You must be at least 18 years old. Before We can issue you a Card We will need to know some information about you. We will check your identity and where you live. We may use third parties to obtain this information and carry out checks on our behalf, this may include using credit reference agencies. However, a credit check is not performed and your credit rating will not be affected.
- 3.2 We reserve the right to refuse to issue you a Card.
- 3.3 If You have any problems with your Card, please contact Customer s
- 3.4 If you receive a plastic Card, you must sign it as soon as you receive it and activate it. Activation instructions are in accordance with those given to you by the Distributor. Your Card cannot be used until this is done.
- Loading your card
- 4.1 Funds can only be transferred into your Card Account by you, as the registered card holder, using one of the following options:
- a. By making a bank transfer
- b. By using a debit card
- c. By cash deposits through specified Payment Service Providers
This feature is not available yet.
- d. By any other Account Holder
This is defined as Person-to-Person (P2P) transfer.
- 4.2 Depending on the method you use to load Your Card Account, a fee may be charged, see SCHEDULE 2 – FEES Summary for details.
- 4.3 Limits apply to the number of times your Card Account may be loaded in a day. Minimum and maximum load limits also apply, these are set out in SCHEDULE 2 – FEES Summary. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any particular load transaction.
- Using your card
- 5.1 You can use your Card to purchase goods and services anywhere MasterCard® is accepted. You can also withdraw cash at an ATM or over the counter at a financial institution displaying the MasterCard® logo, subject to there being sufficient funds in your Card Account and the Merchant, ATM supplier or financial institution being able to verify this online.
- 5.2 There are spending and withdrawal limits for the use of your Card, please see SCHEDULE 2 – FEES Summary for details.
- 5.3 Be aware that some ATM providers charge additional fees for the use of their ATMs and some Merchants add a surcharge for using certain types of cards. You may also be subject to their terms and conditions of business. It is your responsibility to check before proceeding with your
- 5.4 We reserve the right to decline any Transactions at our discretion.
- a. We may at any time suspend, restrict or cancel your Card or refuse to issue or replace a Card for reasons relating to the following:
- i. We are concerned about the security of your Cards or Card Account;
- ii. We suspect your Card is being used in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner;
- iii. You break an important part of these Terms and Conditions or repeatedly break any term in these Terms and Conditions and fail to resolve the matter in a timely manner; or
- b. If We take any of the steps referred to above in Section 5.4a., the Distributor will tell you as soon as the Distributor can or is permitted to do so after We have taken such steps. The Distributor may ask you to stop using your Card and return it to the Distributor or destroy it. The Distributor will issue you with a replacement Card if after further investigations We believe that the relevant circumstances no longer apply.
- c. We may also decline to authorise a transaction:
- i. If We suspect your Card is being used in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner;
- ii. If sufficient funds are not loaded on your Card at the time of a Transaction to cover the amount of the Transaction and any applicable fees; or
- iii. If We believe that a Transaction will break the law.
- d. If We refuse to authorise a Transaction, the Distributor will, if practicable, tell you why immediately unless it would be unlawful for Us to do so. You may correct any information the Distributor or We hold, and which may have caused Us to refuse a Transaction by contacting Customer support. We shall not be liable in the event that a Merchant refuses to accept your Card or if We do not authorise a Transaction, or if We cancel or suspend use of your Card. Unless otherwise required by law, We shall not be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your inability to use your Card for a Transaction.
- 5.5 You must not spend more money with your Cards than you have in your Card Account. You are responsible for ensuring that you have sufficient funds when you authorise a Transaction. If this occurs, you must pay the overspend to Us We will take any such action seriously and take any steps necessary to enforce any actions against you.
- 5.6 You agree that once the Distributor notifies you of any such overspend by whatever means you must repay it immediately. We reserve the right to deduct an amount equivalent to the overspend from any other Cards that you hold with Us or from any other payment instrument you designate to your Card Account and against any funds which you subsequently paid into your Card Account. We may suspend your Card and any other Cards connected to you until We are reimbursed the overspend amount.
- 5.7 In certain sectors, Merchants such as car hire companies, hotels, restaurants and other service providers will estimate the sum of money you may spend or for which you require authorisation. The estimate may be for greater than the amount you spend or are charged, for example:
- a. At restaurants you may be required to have a maximum of 20% more on your Card than the value of the bill to allow for any service charge added by the restaurant;
- b. At “pay at pump” petrol pumps (if applicable) you may be required to have an amount equal to the maximum Transaction value permitted at the pump in your Card Account. This means that some of the funds on your Account may be held for up to 30 days until the Merchant has settled the Transaction amount and accordingly, you will not be able to spend this estimated sum during this period. We cannot release such a sum without authorisation from the Merchant.
- 5.8 Merchants may not be able to authorise a Transaction if they cannot obtain online authorisation from us. Any refunds for goods or services purchased with your Card may only be returned as a credit to the Card. You are not entitled to receive refunds in cash.
- 5.9 We accept no responsibility for the goods or services purchased by you with your Card. All such disputes must be addressed directly with the Merchant providing the relevant goods or services. Once you have authorised your Card to make a purchase, We cannot stop that Transaction.
- 5.10 Authorising Transactions:
- a. A Card Transaction will be regarded as authorised by you where you authorise the Transaction at the point of sale by following the instructions provided by the Merchant to authorise the Transaction, which includes:
- i. Entering your PIN or providing any other security code;
- ii. Signing a sales voucher;
- iii. Providing the Card details and/ or providing any other details as requested;
- iv. Waving or swiping the Card over a card reader;
- v. Inserting a Card and entering your PIN to request a cash withdrawal at an ATM;
- vi. Making a request for a cash advance at any bank counter.
- b. Authorisation for a Transaction may not be withdrawn (or revoked) by you after the time We have received it. However, any transaction which is agreed to take place on a date later than the date it was authorised may be withdrawn if you give notice to the Merchant (providing a copy of the notice to us) as long as notice was provided no later than the close of business on the business day before the transaction was due to take place. The Distributor may charge you a fee if a transaction is revoked by you under this Section (see the SCHEDULE 2 – FEES Summary for details).
- 5.11 The Distributor reserves the right to apply a monthly maintenance charge, if the Distributor does so, the amount will be set out in the SCHEDULE 2 – FEES Summary. You are responsible for all Transactions and fees charged to your Card Account.
- Transactions made in foreign currencies
- If you use your Card to purchase goods or services or withdraw cash in a currency other than the currency of your Card Account, then such Transaction will be converted to the currency of your Card on the day We receive the details of it. We will use MasterCard ® authorised rates applicable for such a Transaction see www.mastercard.com/global/currencyconversion. A foreign exchange fee will also apply (see SCHEDULE 2 – FEES Summary for details). Wherever you use your Card, you must always do so in compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction.
- Disputed Transactions
- 7.1 You may be entitled to claim a refund in relation to Transactions made using your Card where:
- a. The Transaction was not authorised under these Terms and Conditions;
- b. We are responsible for a Transaction which was incorrectly executed and notified to Us in accordance with Section 12 below;
- c. A pre-authorised Transaction did not specify the exact amount at the time of its authorisation and the amount charged by a Merchant is more than you could reasonably have expected taking into account normal spending patterns on the Card or the circumstances of the Transaction. However, a claim for a refund in this circumstance will not be accepted if the amount of the Transaction was made known to you at least 4 weeks before the Transaction date or if the claim is made more than 8 weeks after being debited to your Card Account;
- d. We were notified of the unauthorised/incorrectly executed transaction within 13 months of the debit date of such Transaction. We will as soon as practicable, and in any event no later than the end of the Business Day following the day on which We become aware of the unauthorised transaction, refund any unauthorised transaction and any associated transaction fees and charges payable. Once the account is closed, a chargeback cannot be raised.
- 7.2 If any of the above circumstances apply, you should contact the Merchant first as this may lead to a quicker resolution of the dispute. You can also ask Us to investigate the Transaction or misuse of your Card. We will immediately process a refund of the amount of the disputed Transaction. We may need more information and assistance from you to carry out such an investigation.
- 7.3 If We refund a disputed Transaction to Your Card Account and subsequently receive information to confirm that the Transaction was authorised by you and correctly posted to your Card Account, We shall deduct the amount of the disputed transaction from the funds in your Card Account. If there are no or insufficient funds, then the provisions regarding overspend on your Card Account (see Section 5.6 will apply) will apply.
- 7.4 If our investigations discover that the disputed transaction was genuine and authorised by you directly or indirectly, or that you have acted fraudulently or with gross negligence, We may charge you an investigation fee (see the Fees Summary for details).
- Card expiry & damage & new cards
- 8.1 Cards are valid for a period of  months from the date of issue. The expiry date of your Card is printed on its front. You will not be able to use your Card once it has expired, nor will you be able to use the funds in your Card Account. We reserve the right to decline to issue a replacement Card.
- 8.2 If you do not request, nor have We provided you with a new Card following expiry of your Card, any funds remaining in your Card Account will remain for a period of 6 years from the Card expiry date. Your Card Account will be subject to a monthly maintenance charge (see Fees Summary). You may contact Customer support to request your funds be returned to you at any time within the 6-year period. The funds cannot be provided to you in the form of cash (notes and coins). Any funds remaining in your Card Account after 6 years will not be refunded.
- 8.3 Your Card is valid for the period stated on the Card, unless its use is terminated earlier by Us or you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- 8.4 If you ask, We may replace a damaged Card, in this circumstance a fee may apply (see SCHEDULE 2 – FEES Summary for details). You will be asked to provide information so that We can identify you.
- Merchant Refunds
- 9.1 If you receive a refund of sums paid for goods and services on your Card, the refund amount will be added to the balance in your Card Account.
- Keeping your card safe
- 10.1 You must keep your Card safe. Your Card is personal to you and you must not give it to anyone else to use. You must take all reasonable precautions to prevent fraudulent use of your Card.
- 10.2 You will receive a PIN for your Card and you must keep your PIN safe. This means that when you receive your PIN you must memorise it. You must keep Your PIN secret at all times. You must not disclose your PIN to anyone including friends, family or Merchant staff.
- 10.3 If you suspect that someone else knows your PIN, change it as soon as possible. You can change it at most ATMs by selecting the "PIN Services'' option or when you log on to Your Card Account. If you forget your PIN, you can access it when you log on to your Card Account.
- 11.1 If You know or suspect that your PIN is known to an unauthorised person, or if you think a Transaction is unauthorised or has been incorrectly executed you must tell the Distributor without delay by
contacting Customer support. If You know or suspect your Card is lost or stolen you must contact Customer support straight away.
- 11.2 Subject to section 11.3, your maximum liability for any unauthorised Transactions on your Card is £35, unless our investigations show that any disputed Transaction was authorised by you, or you have acted fraudulently or with gross negligence (for example by failing to keep your Card or PIN secure or by failing to notify Us without delay on becoming aware of the loss, theft or unauthorised use of your Card), in which case you will be fully liable for any loss We suffer resulting from the use of the Card.
- 11.3 You will not be liable for any losses incurred in respect of an unauthorised Transaction if you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your Card and PIN and any other log-in details from risk of loss or theft and, upon becoming aware of an unauthorised Transaction or the loss or theft of your Card or PIN or other log-in details, you notified Us Once you have notified Us of the loss, theft,
misappropriation or unauthorised use of your Card or PIN or other log-in details and, provided you have not acted fraudulently or with gross negligence, We will refund the amount of any Transaction that occurs which our investigations show were not authorised by you.
- 11.4 We reserve the right to charge you for any reasonable costs that We incur in taking action to stop you using your Card and to recover any monies owed as a result of your activities.
- 11.5 Our liability to you under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the following exclusions and limitations. We will not be liable for any loss arising from:
- a. A Merchant refusing to accept your Card; or
- b. Any cause which results from abnormal or unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control or which would have been unavoidable despite all our efforts to stop it; or
- c. Us suspending, restricting or cancelling your Card or refusing to issue or replace it if We suspect your Card or Card Account is being used in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner, or as a result of you breaking an important term or repeatedly breaking any term in these Terms and Conditions;
- d. Our compliance with any applicable laws;
- e. Loss or corruption of data unless caused by our wilful default/wrongdoing.
- 11.6 Unless otherwise required by law or as set out in these Terms and Conditions, We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses you or any third party may suffer in connection with the Card as a result of our actions which were not a foreseeable consequence of our actions.
- 11.7 We will not be liable for the goods or services that you purchase with your Card.
- 11.8 From time to time, your ability to use your Card may be interrupted, e.g., when We carry out maintenance. If this happens, you may be unable to:
- a. Load your Card; and/or
- b. Use your Card to pay for purchases or obtain cash from ATMs (if applicable); and/or
- c. Obtain information about the funds available in your Card Account and/or about your recent Transactions.
- 11.9 Where the Card is faulty our liability shall be limited to replacement of the Card loaded with your funds on the Card Account.
- 11.10 Where sums are incorrectly deducted from your Card Account Funds Our liability shall be limited to payment to you of an equivalent amount.
- 11.11 In all other circumstances our liability will be limited to repayment of the amount of the funds in your Card Account.
- Lost, stolen or & unauthorised transactions
- 12.1 You should treat the value on your Card like cash in a wallet. If your Card is lost or stolen or there is unauthorised use of your Card, you may lose some or all of the value on your Card Account in the same way as if you lost cash.
- 12.2 If You believe that any Transaction posted to your Card is unauthorised, has been posted in error or is otherwise incorrect, you must also let Us know immediately by contacting Customer support. We may require you to provide details of your complaint in writing.
- 12.3 You may be required to help us, our agents or any enforcement agency, at our request, if your Card is lost or stolen or if We suspect Your Card is being misused.
- 12.4 If Your Card is reported lost or stolen, We will cancel it and may issue a new one. A fee may apply (see the SCHEDULE 2 – FEES SummaryF).
- 12.5 If you find your Card after you have reported it lost, stolen or misused, you must destroy it and inform the Distributor immediately.
- 12.6 No refund will be made until any investigation that the Distributor needs to carry out is complete.The Distributor reserves the right not to refund sums to you if the Distributor believes that you have not acted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- 13.1 You can view your Card Account balance and Transactions on the Distributors App at any time. The statements are downloadable for each of your currency wallets. Each currency wallet statement sets out: a reference enabling You to identify each transaction; the amount of each transaction; the currency in which Your Card is debited; the amount of any transaction charges including their break down, where applicable; the exchange rate used in the transaction and the amount of the transaction after the currency conversion, where applicable; and the transaction debit value date. If You have any questions, please contact Our Customer support team (see clause 18). You are responsible for keeping your log on details secret. If you believe someone else is using your log on details or may know it, you must contact the Distributor immediately.
- 13.2 You may request the information specified in clause 13.1 above to be made available as specified in clause 13.1 instead (in the app). If You chose to do so, You must separately request this by contacting Our Customer support team according to clause 18. If You have any questions, please contact Our Customer support team (see clause 18).
- Cancellation Refunds, termination and suspension
- 14.1 You may cancel your Card and Card Account up to 14 days after you receive your Card (‘the Cancellation Period’), without reason, by contacting the Distributor. Please refer to SCHEDULE 2 – FEES Summary for any cancellation fees. The Distributor will require you to confirm your wish to cancel in writing. This will not entitle you to a refund of any Transactions you have made (authorised or pending) or charges incurred in respect of such Transactions. The purchase price of the Card (Card Fee) will not be refundable.
- 14.2 The remaining Card Account balance would be refunded to the original source of funds. Depending on the method of the refund, a fee may be charged which will be deducted from the balance of your Account (see SCHEDULE 2 – FEES Summary for details). You may cancel your Card, or at any time and without penalty:
- a. During the Cancellation Period (see Section 14.1 above); or
- b. If you disagree with a change We intend to make to these Terms and Conditions. You may also cancel your Card at any time, for any reason however a cancellation fee will apply (see SCHEDULE 2 – FEES Summary for details)
- 14.3 To cancel your Card, you must notify the Distributor. You will be responsible for any Transactions you have made, or charges incurred before you cancelled your Card. Once the Distributorhas been notified by you, the Distributor will block the Card straight away so it cannot be used, the Distributor will wait 21 days for all Transactions to be processed before the Distributor refunds the remaining balance of money to you. This is to ensure all Your pending Transactions have been settled.
- 14.4 When your Card is cancelled you must destroy it by cutting it in half through the chip and magnetic strip.
- 14.5 We can terminate your Card at any time if We give You 2 months’ notice and refund any remaining funds to your nominated bank account.
- 14.6 We can suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions with you and your use of your Card immediately if:
- a. You have not complied with these Terms and Conditions; or
- b. If We have reason to believe that you have used or intend to use the Card in a negligent manner or for fraudulent or other unlawful purposes; or
- c. If We can no longer process your Transactions for any legal or security reason or due to actions of any third party; or
- d. If you fail to pay any fees or charges that you have incurred or fail to repay any overspend incurred on your Card Account; or
- e. If you act in a manner that is threatening or abusive to Our staff, or any of Our representatives.
- 14.7 These Terms and Conditions will terminate in the event of your death.
- 14.8 We can suspend your Card at any time with immediate effect if:
- a. We discover that any information you have provided is incorrect or incomplete; or
- b. If a Transaction has been declined because of lack of available value in your Card Account.
- 14.9 If any Transaction, fee or charge is found to have been incurred using Your Card following cancellation or termination, you agree to pay all such sums to Us immediately on demand.
- Personal data
- Your details
- 16.1 You must let the Distributor know as soon as possible if you change your name, address, telephone number (or e-mail address). If the Distributor needs to contact you in relation to your Card, for example, to notify you that We will be changing the Terms and Conditions or have cancelled your Card and wish to send you a refund, the Distributor will use the most recent contact details you have provided. (Any email sent to you will be treated as being received as soon as it is sent by the Distributor).
- 16.2 We will not be liable to you if your contact details have changed, and you have not told the Distributor.
- Complaints procedure
- Customer support
- The WeSwap Customer support department is open from Monday to Friday – excluding public holidays in the UK. You can report a lost and stolen as well as lock your card at any time by using the WeSwap App.We may record any conversation you have with the Customer support team for training and/or monitoring purposes.Our contact details are:
- Post: 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT, UK
- E-mail [email protected]
- Phone: +44 (0)203 053 6610
- Lost or Stolen Telephone: +44 (0)203 053 6610
- 19.1 Your use of your Card is subject to the fees and charges set out in the SCHEDULE 2 – FEES Summary. These fees and charges are part of these Terms and Conditions. Any or all of these fees/charges may be waived or reduced at the Distributors The Distributors fees/charges may change over time, if so, the Distributor will notify you in advance of such changes in accordance with Section 1.1. Your banking provider may charge a fee for the transfer of funds and/or additional ATM fees may be charged by the ATM provider. Any such fees would be in addition to the fees set out in the SCHEDULE 2 – FEES Summary.
- 19.2 Fees and charges will be paid from your Card Account at such time they are incurred.
- 20.1 In these Terms and Conditions, headings are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions. Any delay or failure by Us to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions shall not be interpreted as a waiver of that right or remedy or stop Us from exercising Our rights at any subsequent time.
- 20.2 You may not novate, assign or transfer any rights and/or benefits under these Terms and Conditions. We may assign, transfer or novate Our rights and benefits and obligations at any time without prior written notice to you. If you do not want to transfer to the new Card Issuer you may contact Us and We will terminate your Card and Card Account. Any balance remaining in your Card Account will be returned to you in accordance with our redemption procedure. We may subcontract any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- 20.3 In the event that any part of these Terms and Conditions are held not to be enforceable, this shall not affect the remainder of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- 20.4 You will remain responsible for complying with these Terms and Conditions until your Card and your Card Account are closed (for whatever reason) and all sums due under these Terms and Conditions have been paid in full.
- 20.5 These Terms and Conditions are written and available only in English and all correspondence with you in respect of your Card and Card Account shall be in English in the event that these Terms and Conditions are translated, the version in English shall take priority.
- 20.6 You agree and consent to electronic receipt of all Communications that We provide in connection with your WeSwap Account. Since the WeSwap Service is an electronic service, you agree that WeSwap has no obligation to send, and you have no right to receive communications in paper form. We will provide Communications to you by making them available through the WeSwap Services or by emailing them to you at the primary email address listed in your WeSwap account profile. Electronic Communications shall be deemed to be received by you upon delivery in the following manner:
- a. Posting them to your WeSwP App; or
- b. Posting them on our website; or
- c. Making them available through the Weswap Services.
- 20.7 These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
SCHEDULE 2 – FEES Summary
Please note: Swap fees are charged in the currency you are swapping into. So if you swap GBP 1,000 into USD, the fee will be charged in USD.
Bank transfer fees
|Bank transfer incoming (to GBP, EUR, USD via UK Faster payments)||£0.15|
|Bank transfer incoming (from other currencies via SWIFT or Fedwire)||£5.00|
|Bank transfers outgoing (to GBP, EUR, USD)||£0.15|
|Bank transfers outgoing (via local payment to NOK, DKK, SEK, PLN, AUD)||£0.40|
|Bank transfers outgoing (via local payment to SGD, MXN, HUF, CZK, CAD, INR, IDR, MYR)||£1.25|
|Bank transfers outgoing (via local payment to PHP, HKD)||£3.00|
|Bank transfers outgoing (to other currencies via Swift)||£5.00|
ATM withdrawal fees
|Fee charged for any withdrawal amount above £2003. Resets every month.|
You may also be charged by the operator of the ATM.
|Expired card management fee for no usage4||£2.00|
|Max Single load by debit card||£3,0003|
|Max daily load by debit card||£5,0003|
|Max monthly load by debit card||£10,0003|
|Max single load by bank transfer||£10,0003|
|Max annual load amount||£50,0003|
|Max total consolidated balance||£10,0003|
Daily Spend limits
|Max Spend per day||Total consolidated balance3|
|Max ATM withdrawals per day (including balance checks)||3|
|Max ATM withdrawal amount per day||£5003|
|Max spend per day||£5003|
WeSwap to WeSwap send and receive limits
|Transfer limit per day (send)||£10,0003|
|Transfer limit per day (receive)||£10,0003|
Outbound bank transfer limits
|Max bank transfers per day||£10,0003|
1 This fee is chargeable under certain rare circumstances (if you request an additional service from us which we normally do not provide), but we will always notify you in advance if and when the fee applies.
2 Inactivity Fee is chargeable if there is no activity on your Account for a consecutive period of 12 months.
3Values are equivalent to GBP values unless stated otherwise.
4 Expired card management fee on cards with leftover funds, is chargeable on the 13th month after your card has expired.